Information - Funnies
Some light hearted advice…
- Don't panic.
- Think for yourself. Don't let anyone tell you what to think or say or do. Make up your own mind.
- Take responsibility for yourself. Never blame others for your own misfortunes.
- Beauty is only skin deep, a temporary advantage that passes too soon. Cultivate a type of beauty that will endure.
- Remember your manners. Don't forget to say please and thank you.
- Don't take credit for those accidents of nature by which you are blessed.
- Respect your parents. They go through a lot for you.
- Find someone that you can trust. Then don't lose them.
- Never be satisfied with mediocrity. Do your best. Eliminate the expression, "I can't be bothered" from your vocabulary.
- Consider the lilies. They neither reap nor sow yet Solomon in all his splendour was not dressed as one of these.
- Find something that you are really good at and then become better at it.
- Don't be afraid to love too much. Love carefully. Love passionately. Love with respect.
- Take your time - life is not a race.
- Always squeeze the toothpaste from the bottom of the tube.
- Never take the last biscuit on the plate.
- When you have children of your own, remember your duty to publicly humiliate them just as your parents have done for you.
- Enjoy life while you still can. It gets worse before it gets better.
- Read more books - you can never read enough.
- Don't forget to take out the rubbish.